Welcome to 650sForum.com - Please post an introduction! - McLaren 650S Forum

post #1 of 18 Old 02-19-2014, 01:51 PM Thread Starter
Administrator

Welcome to 650sForum.com - Please post an introduction!

Welcome to 650SForum.com - The biggest and friendliest McLaren 650S forum! As a new member we ask that you introduce yourself to us. Let us know how you found the forum, what vehicles you've owned in the past, your dream vehicle and what you like about the McLaren 650s.

Enjoy your stay!

if you need Admin support please post here:
https://www.650sforum.com/forum/5-650...help-feedback/
post #2 of 18 Old 02-19-2014, 02:35 PM

Glad to be here.
Using this forum as one of my main resources of info on the new 650S.
Already dreaming of owning it, just need to see more information and also see it in action.

post #3 of 18 Old 04-13-2014, 03:03 PM

Send a message via Skype™ to Simone Sola
Hi there,
I'm from Italy and I discovered this forum while I was searching for some information about the new, awesome, McLaren 650S. The first time I saw this car was on a YouTube video made at the Geneva 2014. I literally fall in love with this McLaren. That's my favourite car and I prefer this to the Lamborghini Huracan and to Ferrari 458 Italia Speciale.

post #4 of 18 Old 04-15-2014, 02:52 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Simone Sola View Post
Hi there,
I'm from Italy and I discovered this forum while I was searching for some information about the new, awesome, McLaren 650S. The first time I saw this car was on a YouTube video made at the Geneva 2014. I literally fall in love with this McLaren. That's my favourite car and I prefer this to the Lamborghini Huracan and to Ferrari 458 Italia Speciale.
Good choice!

If McLaren continued to make the MP4-12C and the 650S was never happening an we never ever heard about it, what would you get? 12C? Huracan? or 458?

post #5 of 18 Old 11-20-2016, 10:37 PM

Hi
I am Rainer from Germany .
I hope we have fun .
My car :650s in silver .
before a C63 Black Series , M6 , M5 ; RS6
post #6 of 18 Old 03-10-2023, 01:13 AM

Shipping A Car USA To New Zealand

Car shipping usa to nz can be an involved process, but starting the process early to consider costs, time frame, and travel arrangements and working with our experienced team will make it easy. We work with customers to collect their vehicles from anywhere in the USA, load into a container, and ship to any port in New Zealand.
post #7 of 18 Old 03-14-2023, 02:02 AM

Best Custom Screen Printing In Perth

If you are looking for Custom Embroidery Perth, Then visit uptempodesign.com.au. Exceptional display printing with a huge variety of options from fashionable to complete color.
post #8 of 18 Old 03-14-2023, 02:12 AM

Find Disabled Travel Assistance Perth

Healthy Support WA transport services for people living with disability across Perth, WA. Better Quest Disabled Travel Assistance Perth Services can support you with a range of Travel and Transport Assistance, including driving you to and from appointments, assisting with grocery shopping, getting you to and from activities, and attending community events.
post #9 of 18 Old 03-14-2023, 02:18 AM

Reliable Concrete Kitchen Benchtops

Concrete can be a great choice of material for kitchen counters So If you are eager and curios Best Concrete Kitchen Benchtops Perth Then you are at the right place at hardcoreconcretedesigns.com.au. We have years of commercial and residential concrete benchtop experience.

Concrete Driveway Perth is the name to know and a leader in concrete polishing in Perth, Australia.
post #10 of 18 Old 03-14-2023, 02:31 AM

Attractive Roof Windows

If you are looking for the Tubular skylights Perth, Then you must visit clearviewskylights.com.au. Here you can find the best and attractive Perth roof windows.

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the McLaren 650S Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page